A private automatic branch exchange (PABX) is an automatic telephone switching system within a private enterprise. It offers a wide range of office communication systems, from Analogue to IP models.
Invest in a PBX system to get your company on the fast track
- • PABX systems can provide detailed call records and system management in real time.
- • Callers can be put on hold and dealt with in timely and professional manner.
- • A PABX system allocates each employee a telephone extension within the company.
- • PABX systems can offer a menu with options that direct the caller.
- • Using a PABX system means you have a central company number that gives access to all company employees and departments.
- • Conference calling is a big advantage that is being used more and more by businesses.